The Fisherman and His Wife - Bedtime Stories

bedtime stories for kids,story time,bedtime story,stories for kids,kids story in english,kids story,bedtime stories for toddlers,fairy tales,kids bedtime story,english fairy tales,stories in english,fairy tales in english,story in english,english fairy tale,english stories,fisherman and his wife,golden fish,golden fish tale,the fisherman,golden fish story,



he Fisherman and His Wife - Bedtime Stories






Once upon a time on the shore of the deep blue sea, a fisherman and his wife were living in a tiny cottage. The fisherman used to go to the seaside every day and fish with his fishing rod. He was quite content to live like this. But his wife was not as happy as he was.

 

-OOOh ! Look at that disgusting cottage. Moldy and damp everywhere. I am tired of

cleaning every day.

 

The fisherman was very much in love with his wife but no matter what he did he could not make her happy. if he brings her fish she wants crab, if he picks apples she craves pears.

 

One day the fisherman went fishing as usual. He swung his fishing rod into the

water and started to wait. After a few hours the tip of his fishing

rod finally trembled.

 

-Oh a fish hit the hook… But…Ouch! This must be a stubborn big fish.

 

The fisherman pulled pulled pulled and was surprised to finally see the

flounder on the tip of his fishing rod. Because this fish was golden and shining

brightly.

 

-You finally managed to catch me. Didn't you fisherman.

 

-Haa!... Did you just talk to me or I am going crazy!

 

-You heard right fisherman. But listen, I'm not like the other fishes.I'm

actually a prince under a spell.

 

-I can't believe this.

 

-Free me fishermen. Please don't kill me! Even…Make a wish and i'll make it come true because you saved me!

 

-No, no, no need… I've never seen a talking fish before of course i will free you. Come on go back to the seas.

 

The fisherman returned home with great excitement.

 

-Why did you come back early?  Didn't you catch fish. cCouldn't you at least bring

some fruit? 

....

More in the link below ...



Story SOURCE:Fairy Tales and Stories for Kids   

Post a Comment

0 Comments